Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Beginning...

I started this blog for my seminar in marketing class and am excited to say it's my first blog ever. When asked to pick a topic we enjoy and could easily talk about I knew I wanted to talk about the television series One Tree Hill. My roommates and friends love the show and can't wait for Monday nights when we all get together to watch it... it usually is the only time were all in one room. I also have a close friend thats lives in Pennsylvania and Monday nights has become our night to text or call each other to "keep in touch" but we mostly talk about the nights episode. I hope that fans or future fans who are interested in the show come to my page to view previous episodes, catch up, and talk about their thoughts. It really is an exciting show, but be warned it is addicting!

3 comments:

  1. ahah I LOVE IT!! one tree hill is like a drug to most people!! I should introduce you to my friend niki e, she has like one tree hill barbie dolls. Ok maybe not dolls but at least all the seasons on dvd. :P

    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend that lives in North Carolina where the show is taped at. He has been an extra on the show a few times. I have only seen the show when he told me he was going to be on it. So iam not very familair to what's going on in the show.
    Ansel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cool I would do anything just to meet the characters let alone be an extra. haha

    ReplyDelete